Current and previous projects include:
- Project management, communications, and donor and partner engagement for Catalysts for Change, a consulting group specializing in advocacy and accountability. The donor-funded Advocacy Accelerator initiative works to strengthen in-country advocacy capacity, alignment, and impact in the Global South.
- Develop a suite of case studies on sanitation and gender for a high-profile foundation client in conjunction with FSG. The overall intent of the case studies is to build the capacity of WASH practitioners to take a gender intentional approach to their investments.
- Support ongoing needs of Global Health Visions‘ high-profile foundation and NGO clients, primarily related to family planning and maternal, newborn, and child health. Projects include strategic planning, advocacy, research and analysis, and general support and guidance.
- Research assistance and presentation development on WASH, gender, and youth inclusion for a USAID sub-contract to Iris Group.
- Proposal development and writing for major individual donors to Orbis International.
- Mapping, input on potential funding prospects, and donor introductions for a Development Vision client.
- High-level strategic and programmatic advising and writing around WASH for Sesame Workshop‘s Global Health Initiative and the pioneering “WASH Up!” campaign featuring Raya, Sesame’s first-ever Global Health Ambassador.
- Surveyed and educated grassroots American Christian members of the Women and Girls Working Group on global menstrual hygiene issues and ways to engage through advocacy, events, and fundraising.