Current and previous projects include:
- Partner outreach, communications, and project management for a GBCHealth partnership with UNFPA to engage the private sector on women’s empowerment and demographic dividend efforts in the Sahel. Responsibilities expanded to include communications capacity building and support across GBCHealth’s portfolio.
- Research and develop policy priorities, help refine global and country-level advocacy strategy, and present recommendations to the Global Handwashing Partnership Steering Committee.
- Project management, communications, and donor and partner engagement for Catalysts for Change, a consulting group specializing in advocacy and accountability. The donor-funded Advocacy Accelerator initiative works to strengthen in-country advocacy capacity, alignment, and impact in the Global South, with an initial focus on East Africa.
- Develop a suite of case studies on sanitation and gender for a high-profile foundation client in conjunction with FSG. The overall intent of the case studies is to build the capacity of WASH practitioners to take a gender intentional approach to their investments.
- Support ongoing needs of Global Health Visions‘ high-profile foundation and NGO clients, primarily related to family planning and maternal, newborn, and child health. Projects include strategic planning, advocacy, research and analysis, and general support and guidance.
- Research assistance and presentation development on WASH, gender, and youth inclusion for a USAID sub-contract to Iris Group.
- Communications and logistical support for Bowdoin College initiative to develop the world’s first curated, interactive, and open source digital humanities library of early modern Italian primary sources.
- Edited doctoral dissertation on construction and the politics of dictatorship in Haiti and two Master’s theses on healthcare for underserved communities in the U.S.
- Support to Radiant Advocacy for foundation-sponsored regional children’s health advocacy capacity building workshop in the Caribbean.
- Proposal development and writing for major individual donors to Orbis International.
- Mapping, input on potential WASH funding prospects, and donor introductions for a Development Vision client.
- High-level strategic and programmatic advising and writing around WASH for Sesame Workshop‘s Global Health Initiative and the pioneering “WASH Up!” campaign featuring Raya, Sesame’s first-ever Global Health Ambassador.
- Surveyed and educated grassroots American Christian members of the Women and Girls Working Group on global menstrual hygiene issues and ways to engage through advocacy, events, and fundraising.
- Provided strategic guidance to the Secretary-General’s Every Woman Every Child initiative on WASH and child survival. In conjunction with the MDG Health Alliance and United Nations Foundation, catalyzed a webinar for the private sector on sanitation and nutrition linkages.